Job title: Publicity Manager
Pan Macmillan India is looking for a highly creative and exceptionally organised Publicity Manager with at least four years’ relevant experience of running effective publicity campaigns and author tours.
The position will involve –
• Digital and Social media management
• Coordinate with online portals like Amazon, Flipkart for product update, campaigns, tie-ups and branding activities
• Brand management
• Author and book promotion
• Pitch for author participation at Literary Festivals
• Manage author PR and tour
• Develop and maintain excellent media database and relations, and ensure extensive national coverage, book reviews, author interviews, book excerpts, coverage during lit fest
• Website Management
• Maintain and circulate Publicity reports for Pan Mac India
This role is based in our New Delhi office.
To apply, please submit your NAMED CV and a NAMED covering letter confirming your current salary and quoting reference PANIN/PM/17 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The closing date for this position is Friday 19th May 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for the position.